MS PowerPoint, Tabs, Short Keys, and Other Features
- MS PowerPoint is a presentation program.
- MS PowerPoint is used to create photos, slide shows, animations, and digital portfolios.
- PowerPoint is a complete presentation graphics package.
- MS PowerPoint presentation consists of slides.
- The quickest way to create a PowerPoint presentation is to use an auto content wizard.
- When you open a PowerPoint document, the ribbon appears as a row of labels, or tabs.
- When you go to a tab, the ribbon for that tab opens and one can see the tools and functions.
- When you see a feature with an arrow, you can click it to get more information or options.
- MS PowerPoint slides may contain texts, movies, charts, images, and audio clips.
- The F5 key is used to start the presentation from the beginning in MS PowerPoint.
The zoom bar is located in the bottom right corner of the MS PowerPoint window.
- The status bar indicates the current position of the slide.
- Normal, tight, and loose are options in character spacing.
- Text shadow is used to add a shadow behind a selected text.
- MS PowerPoint is application software. Application software designed for end-users i.e., a VLC media player.
The title slide is the first slide and it introduced the topic.
- The title slide is the default PowerPoint standard layout.
- Scan a virus feature is not in the MS PowerPoint.
- The Home tab holds the Cut and Paste features, Font and Paragraph options, and what you need to add and organize slides.
- The home tab holds the cut and pastes feature.
- Slide transition is the visual effect when you move from one slide to another slide during a presentation.
- On PowerPoint, you can set up your slides to change from one to the next on the transition tab.
- One can set up how slides change from one to the next on the Transitions tab.
- The slide show contains tools that control how the slide show is presented.
- Use the animations tab to choreograph the movements of things on your slides.
- In MS PowerPoint one can change the position as well as the color of the shadow.
- In animations, figures are manipulated to appear as moving images.
- The review tab lets you add comments and run spell-check.
- The file tab is used for behind the scene stuff you to manage the presentation such as saving, printing, etc.
- The drawing Tools tab appears on PowerPoint when you click on text and shape.
- .wav is the audio file format.
- Press A in PowerPoint to automatically hide the pointer during a slideshow.
- Ctrl M is the short key to insert a new slide in the current presentation.
- A place holder is a container used to display content such as text, table, picture, movies, sound, clip art, chart, smartcard, etc.
- At one end of the ribbon is the File tab, which you use for the behind-the-scenes stuff you do with a file, such as opening, saving, sharing, exporting, printing, and managing your presentation.
- Click the File tab to open a new view called the Backstage.
- The file tab opens a new view called Backstage view.
- A page view is not a PowerPoint view.
- On the Design tab, one can add a color scheme, a theme, or formate a slide background.
- Gradient, picture, and text can be used as the slide background.
- The hide slide option hides the selected slides during the slide show.
- Click Insert to add something to a slide. This includes pictures, shapes, charts, links, text boxes, and video.
- In the insert tab, one can also add a table in MS PowerPoint.
- To add slide numbers on the insert tab in text groups, click slide number.
- .pptx is the extension of MS PowerPoint.
Slide Show Tab
- On the Slide Show tab, set up the way that you want to show your presentation to others.
- Slide sorter is available on the view menu.
- Press escape to stop the slide show.
- The theme is a collection of design choices that include colors, fonts, and special effects.
- The landscape is the default page setup orientation in PowerPoint.
- The default orientation in MS Word is portrait.
- The ribbon display options icon is on the top right corner of the PowerPoint document.
- Through slide sorter, one can see all slides at once.
- A method of moving items on a slide is the motion path in MS PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint usually defaults to Calibri font.
- Draw custom path allows one to select line, curve, freeform, or scribble tools.
- The Review tab lets you add comments, run spell-check, or compare one presentation with another.
- The spelling command is under review in MS PowerPoint.
- Different views in MS PowerPoint are slide sorter view, normal view, reading view, and slide show.
- Slide sorter view helps to rearrange slides easily and quickly.
- The ruler option is available under viewpoint in MS PowerPoint.
Tags Computer MCQs MS Office PowerPoint slide sorter view
A ACL Access Control List AES Advanced Encryption Standard AG Access Gateway ARP Address Resolution …